So, the food I've had wasn't anything extraordinary, but I can't not comment on the South, if only because I never come here and it is utterly ridiculous. Like wow. When we were crossing into Virginia there was this big sign that said "THE SOUTH STARTS HERE." Like wow. Calm down.
Unfortunately I haven't had any hardcore southern food. I'm not sure I'm far enough south for that? I'm only in Va. Uel and I went to a bar that was kind of lame and had some food there. We had pizza and potato wedges. The pizza was huge and sloppy? There was cheese under my slice. It was just too much.
People watching has been entertaining though. The bartender and waitress were working their pushup bras for all they were worth, for a slightly alarming effect on the part of the bartender. I'm also pretty sure the waitress wanted to hit on me, but wasn't really sure how to go about it. Then walking back we saw some of the trashiest women I have ever seen. These girls clearly didn't understand what heels do to your ass when you put them on. So, they're constantly pulling down on their dresses because they're trying to come up over their asses. Not very classy. Also, when you're wearing a tight stretchy white dress, you only get a few points for actually wearing a white thong.
The South makes no sense to me. Everyone here seems really sad. Well, everyone that lives in Norfolk VA.
Maybe better food luck tomorrow.
Beki
No comments:
Post a Comment